|Title||Sales Officers (FMCG)|
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customersvalue to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of market conditions, competitive activities advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent.
- Must possess 1-2 years’ experience in the FMCG sector.