We are looking for a skilled Marketing Assistant to support our Marketing and Sales Manager.
Applicants need to demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude, be able to work to deadline in a fast-paced environment, and possess an excellent grasp of the English language.
Working on a broad range of projects from exhibition campaigns to digital updates and onsite signage, you must have previous marketing experience, be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable with working on a range of tasks that range from launching and overseeing ATL and BTL activities. Also includes website updates, social media, email marketing, signage, print management, data entry, research, and reporting.
There will also be the opportunity to become involved in the strategic development of our products.
Requirements of the role
- At least 1 year prior experience.
- A degree in marketing.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe PhotoShop.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.